- Special Education Aide - The School District of Bruce has an opening for an aide position for approximately 5 1/2 hours per day to work with students with special needs. The aide will need to be certified by the Department of Public Instruction. Please obtain a district application form and submit it to the District Office, 104 W. Washington Ave., Bruce, WI 54819, (715)868-2533. Apply by August 13.
- Part-time Health Services Assistant - The School District of Bruce has an opening for a part-time health services assistant for the 2021-2022 school year. This position will work in conjunction with the school nurse. The hours will be from 12:30 – 3:30. Previous experience and certifications in the health profession is preferred for this position. Training will be provided in order to perform the requirements of the position. Apply by August 13.
- Bus Driver - Regular Route and Substitutes - The district is taking applications for a regular route bus driver. Some after school and additional driving is available. Also, the district is looking for substitute drivers. A State of Wisconsin CDL, air brake license, and school bus endorsements are required.
- Substitute Custodians - The district is in need of substitute custodians. Apply in the district office.
- Substitute Teachers - Must hold a teaching license or have a bachelor's degree and apply for a short-term substitute teacher license from DPI.
To Apply: Submit application, resume, 3 letters of reference, transcripts and license (if applicable) to the District Office, 104 W. Washington Ave., Bruce, WI 54819.
Employment Application (click here)
Questions: Please contact Pat Sturzl, District Administrator, at (715) 868-2585, ext. 227 for additional information about any vacancy.
The Bruce School District is an equal opportunity employer.